Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Sunday, February 26, 2012

This week, February 20th to 26th, I….

Spent a day at work meeting Katy Hutchison and listening to her presentation…. This is a woman of spunk and courage…

Kept up with the photo of the day challenge and with my personal challenge of twenty minutes a day of exercise - walking, snowshoeing and skiing…

Received my six inch blocks for October from Lyndell.  She sent me three fat quarters of fabric as well….

IMG_4662

Promptly made another block out of the new fabric… Smile

IMG_4666

Received the first of my Spring Flower postcards….

IMG_4689

And made three to send out to my swap partners…. This is a Prairie Crocus….

IMG_4682

Had to get some my February swaps done…. Next up was this block for Sherri in the New Bee swap…

IMG_4665

And finished up the second hexie flower for my February swap partner….

IMG_4692

And…. sewed together 200 two inch blocks to fulfill my February commitment in the Postage Stamp Quilt challenge….

IMG_4664

And because I was on a roll I made the March six inch blocks for Jen…. She asked for postage stamp blocks made with one inchers – 36 little squares in each of these six inch blocks…

IMG_4658

That’s enough for this week! 

Janet

5 comments:

  1. sounds like enough for me! What a busy week.
    Your postcards are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! looks like you were on a roll!! Good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How busy you've been. some great work there to inspire lazy old me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my~!~you are one busy gal~!
    love your prarie crocus postcards~! did you felt the backgrounds?

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I can see two charms that I sent you within your 200!
    Too cool!

    ReplyDelete