Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Sunday, April 15, 2012

May for Me BINGO

I got my card for May for Me BINGO made this evening.  Well it doesn’t have a backing or binding, but otherwise it is all done Smile 

IMG_4877

It looks pretty cute now that it's all together.  And here is my word list.

IMG_4878

EDITED WORD LIST

BLUE – FAIRY, OWLS, PLANE, HEARTS, BLUEBIRDS

YELLOW – FROG, BALLS, BUTTERFLY, BANANAS, APPLES

RED – STARS, BOAT, MUSIC, CANDY

GREEN – CAMPER, ANTS, LAMB, BASEBALL, GLOVES

PURPLE – BERRIES, HAT, PANSIES, FISH, BUTTONS

I’m linking up to the BINGO party here.  Come along and play too!

Janet

11 comments:

  1. Great pictures... I love the frog...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you have the base part done - don't care if you even glue it to a bit of card board - thank you for linking up with us and hope you enjoy the fun to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a lot of fun. I have lots of one inch blocks all cut and could be put together in a few minutes. BUT.. I am the world's greatest idiot when it comes to creating any kind of link. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Bingo card Janet...
    I also have buttons in my purple row.LOL.

    Love the quilt you have on your design wall.

    Nice to see you all go for bike rides with dolly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to get mine done tonight after work. Taxes were more important yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute squares! Some of them look familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Bingo Card! The little fairy is so cute! Thanks for linking up! This is going to be so much fun! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is cute! Thank you for your edited word list. I just got it all logged down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How have you been doing on your bingo card. Mine is slow going I am finally 1 square away from a bingo but even with the 40 called a day I am only marking 1 or 2. Wonder when first winner will happen.

    http//richardquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds and looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete