Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday evening coming down….

I’m back from the retreat.  I had to rest a lot and I’m exhausted today but it was tons of fun.  Look at this sea of quilts that were made…

IMG_6333

IMG_6335

I arrived home to find many little parcels waiting for me… So fun!  Here are a couple of the items I received…

My March hexie flowers from Gemma in England.

IMG_0281

My April 6 inch blocks from Carolyn in Australia.  She sent three lovely ones.

IMG_6344

My 6 inch swap partners will be happy to know that I finally have enough of these Cathy’s Campfire blocks and I’ve changed my ask to something new. Smile ( Many people have struggled with making the little flying geese)

I’ll be back when I’m not so tired to show you what I worked on at the retreat.

Janet

10 comments:

  1. Welcome home - glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up, blog when you can, a retreat in so many ways, what a prolific time for you all. Gifts in the mail, a real welcome home for you. Greetings from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a productive retreat!
    love your new blocks and the additions to your garden are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful array of works, a very productive retreat..
    Nice goodies in the mail..
    Now you have a good rest.
    Hugz
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that must have been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you enjoyed the retreat and have some great mail to welcome you home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovely goodies made there... glad you had a good time...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a good time... you really must take care of yourself... cant lose one of my best buddies on Criminal Case... lol

    ReplyDelete